Facilities Use & Weddings
Using our Facilities
God’s people who meet together as Grace Church have set aside our facilities and equipment for the purpose of extending the kingdom of God into the lives of people, both those who come to the building and those in the surrounding communities. The following guidelines outline how we seek to wisely use our facilities to the honor of God and the expansion of his purposes.
If you are interested in using our church building for a not-for-profit event such as a wedding, shower, or another type of gathering, please download and read this document, then fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the church office at 248.887.3700.
Weddings at Grace Church
Marriage is the relationship which God himself has designed for us to experience our deepest longings for love and impact and to create the following generations. A wedding is a most significant event in the life of a couple yet it is just one day in a lifetime of marriage. At Grace Church our desire is to help people celebrate their commitment on a day that will provide them with rich and warm memories and to give them the resources that will sustain them through many years of married life.
To find out more about having a wedding at Grace church, please download and read this document. If you have any questions, feel free to talk with a pastor or contact the church office at 248.887.3700.
Facilities Use Application
To request the use of our facilities, please fill out the following form completely... If you have any questions, feel free to contact the church office at 248.887.3700.
The Fine Print...
Grace Church’s Responsibilities:
- Open / Close the building at appointed times.
- Provide the room(s) clean and ready for use.
- Provide on-site support/assistance and assure proper use of facility/equipment (as required).
Responsible Users Responsibilities
- Fill out and submit the above Facilities Use Application to begin the process. Once your event has been approved, a $50 deposit will be required to hold the room(s) on your event date. See Facilities Use Policies & Procedures for more information and fee schedule.
- Set-up room as desired prior to event and return room to same state as it was found in at conclusion of event.
- Provide your own decorations, table service, and/or other required materials and removal of same.
- Provide all of your own food/non-food supplies: coffee, cream, paper products, etc. (i.e.: church supplies are not available to supplement your event).
- Assure proper conduct of all guests participating in your event and keeping in compliance with GC’s Facilities Use Policies & Procedures, including:
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances may be brought onto the premises.
- No smoking within the church building.
- No disruptive, rowdy, or potentially damaging behavior (in GC’s determination)(?)
- No music, entertainment, or activity which is inconsistent with GC’s philosophy of ministry.
- Clean any kitchen equipment used for activity: utensils, pots, pans, dishes, silverware.
- Full rental fee is due to the church business office 7 business days prior to your event.
- Security deposit does not count towards rental fees and will be returned within 10 business days after event assuming no event-related damage to building/equipment and rental space is left in the same condition it was received in understanding normal wear and tear.
Please contact the church office if you have any questions (248.887.3700)